Thursday, January 24, 2008

My "Innerspace"

I've decided that it would be nice to own a blog where I, and maybe others, can express our beliefs, ideas, thoughts, concerns and feelings about different subjects dealing with spirituality, and ask questions or share poems, prayers and anything our hearts desire. I remembered the sci-fi film "Innerspace" (1987) with Dennis Quaid, Meg Ryan and Martin Short and thought that "Innerspace" was a very appropriate name for a blog that will serve as a medium to express my inner feelings, concerns, beliefs, dreams and hopes... I hope it will help answer some questions or just provide some interesting or different points of view to be taken into consideration - some ideas that will sound true to you or motivate you to explore further, thus helping you and me to continue growing as human beings.

Love,

Karol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home